Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photographing Darby

In our small back yard, with a very fast puppy, I thought I'd share some of the "outtakes" of photographs of Darby. Of course I only usually post the cute photos, but for every photo that actually captures the puppy, there are at least three that don't!
Sometimes we get the "blur" Darby, as she's flying by faster than I can blink.

Then there's the ever-embarrassing "no dog" shot, where the puppy has dashed through and I didn't even catch her at all.

And finally, I capture her. But she's far too busy pestering Hawk to pay any attention to me. Darby has lots of important things to tell the other dogs, so she's quite busy flitting around from dog to dog, telling secrets, grabbing their elbows and ham hocks as they try to flee from her, and just causing general buzz around the yard!

3 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

LMAO I love the blurry photo and esp the grass photo. I was looking hard for an ear tip or something in the grass.....but then read the caption and nearly spewed my tea :)

Sherilyn said...

ROFL Looks like me trying to catch one of ours! I'm glad it's not just me! ;)

penni said...

Digital cameras are wonderful, but they sure give the furry ones a head start -- through the frame and gone.