Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Darby Report-With New Photos

While I'm visiting the great state of Montana for work, Darby is on a sleepover with her Cardigan friend Skyla. Skyla's mother Michelle volunteered (ha ha) to supervise the party. Here's what's happening in Darby's world, as transcribed by Michelle:

"Hey there…not sure if you have access to e-mails or not but wanted to update you on your little girl. She is doing great..she slept almost all night. Got me up at 3:45 this morning to go potty…Skyla used to do the same thing at that age… She is eating well and we have only had one potty accident, which I think is pretty good… She is using her litter box during the day and no messes other wise.

Darby and Skyla are having a great time together running around the yard and knocking each other over. I think Darby is almost wearing Skyla out, which is no small feat…

I am going to try and get the camera out tonight to see if I can get a good picture of the two of them. That should be interesting…"

I have to laugh because if Darby was NOT eating well, I'd ask Michelle to take her to the vet ASAP! Darby does NOT skip food of any kind. And I loved reading that they love to knock each other over. Cheap entertainment for the dogs, I guess. :-)

But, I think I should refer Michelle to my "Photographing Darby" post so she can be prepared for her planned photo session of the two girls!

OK, I stand corrected. Michelle actually caught a couple of photos of the girls today! Of course, the second photo is the blur of Darby-tushy that I know and love. :-) It looks like Skyla is a great playdate and slumber party hostess, and the girls are having fun. I can't wait to get home and hug my dogs.

No comments: