Tuesday, September 8, 2009

He's getting closer...

Hawk Junior has changed hands, and is one step closer to Kansas City. His breeder handed him off to Kathy this morning, and she'll be playing with him today. His itenerary includes a very special visit to "Kallista" Pembrokes, where he will have a fun time in a big puppy yard while Kathy visits with Millie and crew.

Tomorrow, it's Wagons West for the crew, heading back toward Missouri. I believe the puppy will arrive on Thursday.

Kathy's report is that he came right out of his crate wagging and giving kisses, with no apparent fear of his new surroundings. whew! That was great news to start off the morning.


And I think I could just squeeze that fat back leg sticking out to the side in the first picture, it's so cute .

I can't wait to meet the little guy. I might be imagining, but for some reason, he reminds me a bit of his dad in these photos. I'm sure Darby will have lots of information to share with him while she shows him the ropes around the house! Kathy snapped a few candid shots of Baby Boy Vallhund this morning at the hotel (accompanied by the lovely Molly).

1 comment:

Baledwr said...

no imagining, he looks a lot like Hawk...